BeamNG drive Download PC Free Game latest update is a direct link to windows and Mac. BeamNG drive Free Download Mac Game Full Version Highly Compressed via direct link. Download the free full version of BeamNG drive for Mac OS X, and PC. BeamNG drive Game It Is Full And Complete Game. Just Download, Run Setup, And Install.
Overview of BeamNG drive Full Games
The driving feel is authentic and visceral, and crashes are realistic and violent; yet the physics are accessible enough to drive with a keyboard or gamepad while still being authentic with a full racing wheel with uncompromising realism.
Environments and vehicles in BeamNG.drive are hand-crafted with passionate attention to detail. With years of meticulous design, research, and experience, we authentically recreate the feeling and excitement of real world driving.
We are a small team from around the world with no obligations to publishers or outside interests. Our users and modding community are our first priority. Help us make BeamNG.drive the ultimate driving experience and discover what an open and uncompromising soft-body vehicle simulator can be.
Why is BeamNG.drive the game for you?
As an open world vehicle simulator, BeamNG.drive will cover a large array of vehicular disciplines – everything from a delivery mission in a box truck to a high speed rally race or a destruction derby. The vehicle customization and detail will allow you to make your car or truck all your own – fix it up, upgrade it, or strip away body panels to reduce weight.
The future of the game and our physics engine
As we optimize our game and computer technology improves, the amount of vehicles which can be simultaneously simulated at a smooth framerate will increase. Right now you can run 4 to 6 cars at one time on a high end quad-core processor. Each vehicle has around 400 nodes and 4000 beams, all being simulated 2000 times per second. We hope to expand the number of simultaneous vehicles possible to at least 8 with a mid-range processor.
We will also look towards having multiplayer in the future, but it may be some time before we can create the multiplayer experience everyone is expecting. We are well aware of the demand for multiplayer and we want it just as much as you, but for the short term we are focusing on the single player career mode, various driving events, fixing bugs, and creating more content. It is feasible that we could implement local and/or same PC multiplayer in the interim.
Also, the possibilities extend beyond land vehicles. Users in our community have already made planes and helicopters that fly purely with the existing vehicle aerodynamic physics, with no cheating whatsoever. BeamNG can simulate aircraft in a very authentic way due to its soft-body physics. All the flex that happens to a real plane’s airframe arises naturally in BeamNG, and the consequences of excessive stress are also modeled. Fly too fast and your wings will start to bend and rip off. The potential for the BeamNG physics engine is huge.
Alpha Access Features
- All future updates to BeamNG.drive included for free (alpha, beta), also including the final game
- Soft-body physics sandbox
- 19 detailed, customizable, destructible vehicles, with more to come
- 10 terrains to explore and drive across, with more to come
- Frequent updates adding terrains, vehicles, features, gameplay, and bug fixes
- Full modding and content creation capabilities – make maps and vehicles, and script gameplay
- Use the built-in terrain editor and any 3D modeling, image editing, and text editing software
- Online authentication is only necessary to update; the game itself does not need an internet connection to run.
Users that already entered the alpha testing via our website can get a free Steam key.
Our main focus is on how things move rather than how things look on the screen. We aim to bring our expertise in real time soft-body physics and soft-body physics model design to the forefront of game physics simulation, making available the technology and know-how to as a wide an audience as possible. To achieve this, we are designing the engine and corresponding assets, so as to be independent of the underlying game engine and operating system.
Right now the physics engine is running on a multicore CPU configuration, but we are also in the process of supporting GPUs via OpenCL.
To have realistic, accurate, destructible, and malleable physics everywhere. To make anything possible.
- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Processor: AMD FX 6300 3.5Ghz / Intel Core i3-6300 3.8Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 7750 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.0Ghz / Intel Core i7-6700 3.4Ghz (or better)
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD R9 290 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Recommended spec based on 1080p resolution. Installing game mods will increase required storage space. Gamepad recommended.
How to Install BeamNG drive Full PC Game
- Click the “Download” Button Below.
- Download Page Will Start
- You Should Agree With the “User License Agreement” and click “I Understand” Button.
- Save Game/Software By Selecting Path.
- Download Process With Start.
- Once Download is Completed, Install, and Enjoy!
BeamNG drive PC Game Free Download for mAC
Click On The Below Button To Start BeamNG drive Game Free Download. BeamNG drive It Is a Full And Complete Game. Just Download And Start Playing It. We Have Provided Direct Link Full Setup Of The BeamNG drive Game.