ABOUT THIS GAME
Be the Zombie. Kick A** and Take Brains
It’s 1959 and the city of Punchbowl, PA, is a beacon of progress and ideal living. Show the living that law and order are no match for a dead man on a mission. Your boyfriend’s back Maggie, and Punchbowl is gonna be in trouble!
Chomp on the living and replenish your bodily arsenal of: zombie sputum, gut grenades, and the stunning unholy flatulence
Possess Punchbowl’s Population
Clamp your severed hand to a barbershop quartet singer’s head and raygun away
Build Your Zombie Horde
Convert your enemies into undead allies & lead a zombie assault on the living
Bring Civilization to its Knees
Show the retro-futuristic city of Punchbowl, PA that they can’t escape the past
Stubbs and Chill
Invite a friend to play as Grubbs for classic couch cooperative hijinks. (Friend not included)
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
This game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content, Sexual Innuendoes, Smoking and Toilet Humor
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 @ 3.7 GHz, AMD A8-7600 @ 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB
- Hard Drive Space: 5 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon R9 M270
- Video Card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 660
- VRAM: 2 GB
How To Install Free Download Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
- 1. Download the installer from our website(using the download)
- 2. Then run the“.exe“and start to install the game
- 3. During the installation, then follow the instructions
- 4. The game starts to automatically download and install.
- 5. Wait until the installation is complete
- 6. Then pop up with the download key, and then activate the game
- 7. play it!
Click start download button get started. You can easily download Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse Game from here.